Compressor recomendation. Lofi/Squishy?

nonost

 Hi. I've built a Mid Fi Pitch Pirate along with a compressor in the same box. I chose the Really Cheap Compressor because of ease and altough I really like it, it's not what I want for this project.

The RCC doesn't colour the tone but adds a nice grain to the sound that I don't want here. I want it clean, like the Rothwell Love squeeze. Sadly the LS is too big to fit in my box...

What I want it's the kind of sound you get with the Zvex Lofi Junkie.

Any 2 knob compressor able to squish and small enough?

Thanks!