Could someone please draw an analogman sunface with voltage trimmers.

Could someone please draw an analogman sunface with voltage trimmers.

Teddeeh
Its the hardest thing at the moment im having a really hard time building this bloody circuit. I know im not alot, but a layout with voltage trimpots would be a godsend.
Edit, for the nkt. Ive had no issues with the bc108 circuit.

Re: Could someone please draw an analogman sunface with voltage trimmers.

Sphere80
You mean for Q1 ?, as the "sundial" controls Q2's bias.

 I built this, which is a hotter Sunface variant,  and removes that gain reduction trim at the beginning.
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Analogman-Peppermint-Fuzz-td5196.html

 When I needed a Fuzz Face w/ 2 trimpots, I used this but changed values:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/07/dunlop-jbf-3-joe-bonamassa-fuzz-face.html

Re: Could someone please draw an analogman sunface with voltage trimmers.

andrea83
I made this and I found it very useful with germanium trannies to shape the sound

I changed some caps to my flavor but you can look for the original ones
also the a20k for sundial is to achieve some different sounds, you can put 5 or 10k.

Re: Could someone please draw an analogman sunface with voltage trimmers.

Teddeeh
You guys are awesome!! Thanks