Crackle Not OK (SHO without crackling noise) Veroboard version

Crackle Not OK (SHO without crackling noise) Veroboard version

alexirae
Hey guys,

I wanted to know if is possible to have this:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.se/2010/02/crackle-not-ok.html

Converted into a compact layout like Mark did in here:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.se/2013/02/zvex-super-hard-on-compact-layout.html

I think this could be a great addition to any other pedal to push the limits a bit more but without the anoying cracking that the SHO has.

Thanks!

Re: Crackle Not OK (SHO without crackling noise) Veroboard version

Yes I'll do this one as a compact layout.

Re: Crackle Not OK (SHO without crackling noise) Veroboard version

alexirae
Excellent Mark, you are the best!, thanks for the post and fast reply!