Craig Anderton Dual Voiced Filter overdrive/fuzz

Craig Anderton Dual Voiced Filter overdrive/fuzz

johnk
I drew up a vero for this Anderton Design and it sounds pretty darn good. I wansn't concerned with making the vero so small since with all of the knobs and switches it would have to go into a 1590BB  anyway.

the completed pedal:

the circuitboard:

gut shot:

the vero layout:

KT

Re: Craig Anderton Dual Voiced Filter overdrive/fuzz

KT
How does this one sound? I was actually looking for something like the quadrafuzz (coming from the malekko sloika)

Re: Craig Anderton Dual Voiced Filter overdrive/fuzz

Chris60601
John -
That is an absolutely beautiful build!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.