Craig anderton retrostereo

Sergio
Hallo, I just finished your stripboard for the craig anderton supertone control, works great with my chinese bass!-D I'd like to have it working in stereo for some serious funk playing, or maybe fun playing... So I thought of another Anderton design, the Retrostereo!  you can Find the schematic in the first link from the following page. The first link “Diagrama Esquemático”
http://www.guitarraonline.com.ar/index.php?sec=lapedalera/retroestero&titulo=Efectos%20para%20Guitarra%20Electrica

I think this would be a great adition to the list, because it lets you add stereo to every fx that has an all wet out signal, so that it has no dry signal. A good thing for space filter sounds..-D
Thanks , Ivlark, Miro and all the DIY comunity here!
   Sergio