Crazy Horse Clone question

Ratiug
The Crazy Horse pedal schematic show a diffused green LED used for a volts potentiometer that starves the voltage.
Can this LED also be used as the pedal on indicator?

Re: Crazy Horse Clone question

Probably not ideal since switching the LED on and off will likely cause an issue with pops/noise

Is your name a frusciante reference or just guitar backwards?

Re: Crazy Horse Clone question

Ratiug
ok , Thanks I try a standard LED and resistor set up. I am assuming the circles drawn on the schematic next to the power supply is where it would go.
Ratiug is not a reference to Frusciante. I use it as a brand name for guitars that I build. there are 15 of them distributed among friends and family.