CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

ziotasgiorgos
Updated schematic. As Ice-9 pointed out in freestompboxes forum, the Q1 zener had a mistake in the connection.

and one of the 3 electrolytics is 220uF instead of 200.

I think we covered everything. Unless someone finds something else, I can start testing it.

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Alex
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

ziotasgiorgos
I don't have a clue. We 'll have to wait for nocentelli.

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Alex
I think it's just a dot missing on the schematic.
That resistor connects on you diagram.
I'm pretty sure it's good to go.

Then by all means... Be my guest and upload it. Let's see what other people think :)
I feel so happy! First time i helped this community!

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Alex
Just notice C6 (the cap from Tone 2,3) is 22n on the schematic and 15n in the components list Nocentelli has written on FSB forum.
Which one is correct?

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

ziotasgiorgos
Indeed you are correct. The list came from me and it's double checked now. The value on the cap is 15nF

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Alex
Cool!
This should be the final one:

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Hozy31
Verified! The only problem is the switch only works in one position. Tried snipping the connection between 2 & 5 so only 2 was connected but that just killed all signal. Sounds really good though.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Alex
Thanks Hozy!
That was quick!
That switch is meant to add just a slightly bit more distortion.
They are just 2 extra resistors going in parallel with the 2 resistors already there.
Does the switch sound like in this video (from minute 1.51)?

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Hozy31
Just looked over this again and what a plonker, i forgot to add the 470R resistor. Now working as it should. Amazing the mistakes that can be made even though i've built about 150 pedals.

Cheers Alex
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

Alex
I do the same!
Glad it works!

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
Μπράβο Γιώργο!!!
πολύ καλή δουλειά!

(well done George! great job)

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

ziotasgiorgos
Να σαι καλά φιλαράκι!

If you build it, drop a message over here to tell me how it worked :)

Re: CrazyTubeCircuits Ziggy OD

danlotano
Maybe a little OT, but what software do you use to made that schematic?
12