Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

gigimarga
Hello all,

I've just built a new Hotcake and I love it a lot! I found there is a slighty different schematic of the old version, but I didn't find a vero for it. Anyone has this vero?

Best regards!
Radu

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

gigimarga
Nobody?

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

Alex
Do you have the schematic?

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

gigimarga
Here are the schematics of both versions: http://guitarpedalbuilders.blogspot.ro/2012/06/crowther-hotcake-1977-2003-versions.html

I am looking for a layout for the old version (the upper image).

Thank you very much!

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

johnk
heer's one that I drew up a while ago of the '77 version.

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

gigimarga
Thank you very much johnk!!! You're amazing!
I will build it as soon as possible...

Best regards,
Radu

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

Alex
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

am i missing something albru80, cause it looks like that cut is there in johnk's layout. should that not be there?

Hi Rocket,
John must have fixed it after I've pointed that out.

Re: Crowther Audio Hot Cake - old version

gigimarga
Now it's verified...it works very well!!!

Thank you all for your help!