Crowther Hotcake with blues berry mod

Ghost Planet

Re: Crowther Hotcake with blues berry mod

Stevel
Have a look at this and compare the schematic

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/crowther-hotcake.html

Re: Crowther Hotcake with blues berry mod

Marbles
I'm curious about this. With all due respect to the layout on the main page, I can remember most people that built it were experiencing high pithed oscillation.

Re: Crowther Hotcake with blues berry mod

Silver Blues
Here you go! Please check it over before trying to build it and let me know if you find any errors. Pay particular attention to the power section, as this is the most unusual part of the build and probably where I'd have made a mistake.

Re: Crowther Hotcake with blues berry mod

Ghost Planet
Thanks bro!