Cusack Scream

Jarrod0905
Hi everyone!

I've heard alot about this pedal but havnt had a chance to play one.

Can anyone explain what the circuit is based on? What pedals is it similar too? How do they fit it into such a small box?

Thanks :)

Jarrod

Re: Cusack Scream

Silver Blues
It's a Tube Screamer... they claim it has more gain so they probably either added a gain stage to the front end or they played with values for the op-amp feedback resistors. I can definitely tell you that if it's a circuit in a box that looks too small for it it's because of SMD components. This is the norm in the industry now.