Custom PCB??

Elchalupacabra
Where do people order custom pcb's like these? I don't want to use a bread board for a custom I'm doing.

Thank you.

Re: Custom PCB??

Chris60601
I hope I understand part of what you are asking so I'm going to address that. If you are doing a custom, using a breadboard is almost essential during your development phase.

Once you have it just like you want, the next phase is to invest some time on a CAD program of your choice (I use Eagle CAD) to actually create your schematic then create your PCB layout.

From there, you'll submit your finished .brd file (or Gerber files) to a PCB house of your choice.
Many use OSH (as I do) and another decent house (I can't verify that as I have never used them)
would be Fusion.

Of course, once you have created your schematic/PCB layout, you DO have the option of printing out the PCB layout and create your own PCB by etching (There are plenty of resources on the interwebs that will educate you on that process).

The latter is the cheapest way to go but takes a good bit on time investment on your part. In fact, all of it take a fair amount of time investment (as you already know this hobby does).

Hope this helps and if I covered things you already have mastered, I apologize for the extra verbiage.

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Custom PCB??

Elchalupacabra
That is exactly what I needed, thank you.

Re: Custom PCB??

cylens
I'm using Itead. So far the'yre perfect and really cheap 9.9$ for 10 PCBs 5cm*5cm)

http://www.itead.cc/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html