D*A*M Drag'n'Fly

jalmonsalmon

 Hey all,
I finally got to use this pedal in a band last night and I was blown away at the sound I got from it.
This pedal sounds better than any of the clips I have heard on the net by a mile. (probably because there are no decent clips and stuff sounds better in person)
I was able to source all the *mojo* components, basically the same stuff D*A*M uses down to the mojo*cap's($7) and  CV7112 ($10)  with the proper hFE and leakage...
Kind of a pricey bugger but, way way way less than if I was to go buy one hehehe

Next up, going to tackle the FZ-673   WOOT!

Thanks IvIark!