DAM FR-69 with Inverter

I revisited my DAM FR-69 layout, and modified it to have an onboard inverter. figured i would post it under a new thread, this way people know it's here.

should be good. but i haven't built it yet, so if someone would take a loot to double check it should be good to go. i'm 99.99999% certain it's good.

Re: DAM FR-69 with Inverter

tracer03
This post was updated on .
Looks like the chip is one row too low. 9v is not getting to the IC. Comparing to this layout - Tonebender MK II with Neg 9v

Re: DAM FR-69 with Inverter

tracer03
Bumping. Could someone give this the once over? It looks like the converter chip is misplaced - it never gets   input voltage, and I'm not sure if the cuts/caps need to be moved, as well.

Re: DAM FR-69 with Inverter

squirrels
Just looks like the IC needs to be moved up one row. I didn’t look at the rest of the layout though.