DAM Fuzzsound - Tone pot wiring in 'reverse'

DAM Fuzzsound - Tone pot wiring in 'reverse'

tracer03
DAM Fuzzsound layout

So, I built the Black on Black over the weekend, as well as a couple of other Tonebenders, with some Ru Ges that came in the mail last week. They sound monstrous, except...the Tone controls seem 'backwards' to me - more bass as you turn clockwise, less as you go CCW.

If I wanted to wire the pots in such a way that was 'more intuitive' - i.e., CW for more treble, CCW for more bass - would I just swap the connections for Tone 1 and Tone 3 from the board? Or would some other mod be needed?

Just wanted to get confirmation before I go on a desoldering binge - thanks!

Re: DAM Fuzzsound - Tone pot wiring in 'reverse'

Yep flip 1 and 3