DEMO VIDEO DEMETER FAT CONTROL

MOPO
hello
Here's the video demo Fat Control (Demeter) according to the shemas site.
You can see and listen too with Fuzzulator ,Tremulator and Speaker Cranker. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vGJlZmvR5A&feature=youtu.be

bye

Re: DEMO VIDEO DEMETER FAT CONTROL

Frank_NH
Thanks again MOPO.  Well done as usual.    It's great to see demos like these, so we can see the circuits that we build in action using different guitars, amps, and playing styles.

Re: DEMO VIDEO DEMETER FAT CONTROL

MOPO
Thank you Frank,
 It is true that the demos allow you to have an idea about this or that pedal and then make the decision to build or not following these tastes and expectations.
 These are demos unpretentious, it's my contribution to this wonderful site that allowed me to realize beautiful tan small boxes.

 @ +

Re: DEMO VIDEO DEMETER FAT CONTROL

Frank_NH
BTW, in the video, you can really hear the Demeter Fat Control really "fatten" up the tone of the telecaster you used.  I could see building one of these for my single coil guitars.