DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

MOPO
hello

Here is one of the PlimSoul pedal demo video outside the box on the test bench.
In this video you will see the sound of this pedal with 3 different guitar models and a notament equipped with active EMG 81.
You can also see and hear the changes (or not) when we change diodes, transistors or capacitors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8KNkHZy5k

Bye

Fred

Re: DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

Ed Nice
Cool vid!

That's an awesome test bench :)

It was very interesting to see how the different parts changed the tone. Especially the transistors!

Right, test bench...

Re: DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

Steve E
That's awesome!

I like the 2n5087 the best.  Did you flip all the caps in order to use the PNP tranny?

Re: DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

MOPO
Hello,

I 've 2n5087 positioned in the same direction as the 2n5088.
If we reverse its position really crack too.

Me I 'also likes the 2n2222 (the 2nd), but it reduces the volume while the 2n5087 the increases.
With 2n5087 it is closer to a fuzz

Re: DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

Steve E
Thanks.

Your demo's are great!

Re: DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

MOPO
thank you,

I just tested a 100 AC128 HFE, it's a killer:-)
Gives its savagery without distorting the sound of the PlimSoul, I think I'll make a switch for the two transistors. (AC128 / 2n5088).
Also playing on the voltage (by reducing it) with AC128 we get a sound like surfing in the ocean.
So I have wanted to ride a pedal built devolt

Re: DEMO VIDEO FULLTONE PLIMSOUL OUTSIDE THE BOX

Tune Tone
Hey MOPO.
did you experience any oscilation with the Plimsoul ? Igot one done since more then a year. I even played some shows with it. it is brilliant but once I go over 2-3 O'clock it starts to beep like a mother f&%§er !
somehave offered me to put a buffer after it ( i think after..) I tried it and the socilation continues with no luck.
any ideas ?

thanks!