DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

MOPO
Hello,

Here is the demo video Great Destroyer (Dwarfcraft) following the Shema of the site where I have made some variations that you will see in the end generic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrEEve-EMw

bye

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

Marbles
Nice! Still on my list to build one day.. Or the Robot Devil

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

heuermh
Highly recommend this one.

I went with the "Adam of Destruction!!!" mods described by mirosol on the main site
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/08/dwarftcraft-great-destroyer.html?showComment=1344970176034#c3491462150317276642

Fits because I have a four year old named Adam.

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

Synsound
Both this and the Robot Devil are great sounding circuits. They are greatly different in sound and I encourage you to build both. The upside is that they are both super quick builds.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

I totally agree with synsound. Both are very different, very cool circuits, and both very worth a try

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

Marbles
Great! I may even have the IC's lying around somewhere, cause I knew I would one day haha

The only thing that stopped me probably (in case of the robot devil) is: Will I sacrifice an expensive 3pdt and a BB box for it.. Or use a switch and save room on my pedalboard.

What did you guys do? Is it worth being able to control it by foot?

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

MOPO

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

Freppo
This is cool circuit :) Although I much prefer the Robot Devil.
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

Marbles
Thanks :)

I've built some DBA stuff, being a APTBS fan :D

Those pedals are probably the only reason I have a ton of 910K and 180K resistors lying around haha

Did not build the Harmonic though.. So thanks for reminding me of even more projects haha

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

clockman
Cool demo Mopo. I appreciate the "noise" circuits.
 Also wanted to compliment you on your mind blowing breadboard/ test rig. Frikkin' WOW! A work of engineering art in itself, plus an extra thumbs up for all the breadboard diagrams. I don't see enough of these and they're super helpful.

Hey there Marbles, the Robot devil is a truly fun pedal. The real question about the footswitch is up to you.
Do you have any DPDT footswitches? it only needs a single pole to work, the second just for an LED indicator. A third pole would be wasted
 I opted to strip it down.  Used a 125B box, 2 knobs (fuzz and octave volumes, no starve) and just a toggle for switching the octaves. I currently prefer what this pedal can do as a bad-ass Monosynth than just its noise capability.
 I'm toying around with the idea of making another with  the starve control with another idea from Dwarfcraft's Shiva. THAT starve control is wired to a footswitch. why not replace the octave switch On the Robot devil with a starve switch and make it a momentary for tapping alien morse code or something? Sadly I've more ideas than parts  at the moment.

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

MOPO
Hello,

Thank you clock :)
schematics for it's true I 'like to assemble on the bench éssai before the pedal or not .......... I' have other ongoing but not yet verified ........ it's long:) ... blame the Compulator or I have an error which blocks me but I have decide to build it anyway ........ vera . j 'also like the noise ffects, I have been the harmonic transform, I will demo as soon as I have some time :).
it's hard to find between work, music, cocktails, barbecues and planchas :).

I have used google translation so sorry if anything is not clear :)

@+

Re: DEMO VIDEO GREAT DESTROYER DWARFCRAFT

Marbles
Haha thanks Clockman, those are al great ideas.. What to do, what to do :D

I'll consider them all. But Robot Devil it is then!