DI BOX

Jimbo123
Hi all,

Someone by the name of Jishnu was looking for a DI box via the DOD Studio Bifet Preamp / 410 blog and I came across this diagram in a book by a guy called RA Penfold. He also provides a vero layout but I wouldnt say it meets the requirements/ rules for the projects listed here. Anyway I didnt like it as I think it was too big epecially for a B box so I thought maybe some of you folks could work your miniturisation magic.

I built a couple of these a few years ago for my studio and added a regular line out for throughput to amps and whatever.

I can understand its not an effect but can be useful if you want to save some money with your studio set up.

Cheers Jim.