DIF MuffRat

Kinski

Re: DIF MuffRat

Ciaran Haslett
It's always me sorry lol

Missing R9 and C5 off pin 2
Emitter resistor is 100 ohm, not 100K

Re: DIF MuffRat

Kinski
No apologies needed! I appreciate the help. I still have lots of room for improvement with making layouts. I just updated it, so all should be good now. Thanks again!

Re: DIF MuffRat

Hozy31
Sorry if you got my earlier post but that was meant for the Knight Fuzz w/ Mods. I'll update this one in a moment.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: DIF MuffRat

Hozy31
Got the two pedals mixed when posting as built both along with Parasit Studio's Sonic Reducer today, getting tired now.
Anyway, this a nice clean sounding little distortion. Just went with 1N4148s for now but will experiment with others later.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: DIF MuffRat

Kinski
Cool!