DIF RollFuzz

Kinski
This post was updated on .
< Edit: Removed schematic. I just realized it says not to repost. You can find it in the link below. >

I added a pre-gain pot.

http://www.doitfuzz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26

Re: DIF RollFuzz

peterinio
Hey dude!

Resurrecting this cause I made the Rollfuzz on a Perfboard and wanted to change it to a vero build.

I may have done the offboard wiring wrongly, but my output is miniscule - volume and pre-gain knobs work well but overall output is too low. The tone colour is the same as my perfboard build, so the vero connections i made should be right (keyword: should :)). Can you tell what might be the problem?

Re: DIF RollFuzz

peterinio
Fixed my problem - I had a busted volume pot, a rookie mistake. Replaced it and everythings allrightt, so you can put this under "verified"