DIYLC Beta on linux?

gabiru
Well, I'm moving back to Linux. Used to be a Linux enthusiast years ago but had some hard to deal configuration issues and moved back to Windows. Now I'm doing the opposite path.

I've been learning to use DIYLC on Windows lately. I tried both beta and 3 versions, but got along easier with beta. I already installed the non-beta version under my Xubuntu, but wanted to do the same with the beta version.

Do you guys know where I can find the .deb file to install the beta version? Or would you recommend to try harder and get used with the newer one?

Thanks in advance :)