DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

Chris60601
Hey everyone

I'm not finding too much on youtube for vids on DIYLC, and the help at the download site isn't much of a help. Can you recommend links please for the how to and possibly templates for what's being used here for the parts

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi Chris!
i can feel you man!
it took me about 3 days to finally manage to open it in my laptop...problems with java!

and i'm bad when i start with new programs too...!!

in vero layout guide section mark posted a link with his templates for v2..

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=81887366826976817646

Miro helped me with v3 that i use (thanks man!!) cause i was straggling to make any layout.
if he doesn't have a problem i could sent you the template he starts with!
or of coarse he could sent it too!!!

Re: DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

Heath
νεκρο,

I have to ask about your profile pic/avatar... is that a stripper's butt after sitting in a pile of the craft store googly eyes?

Re: DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hahaha!!!
i've missed you Heath!!!
i wanted to tell you that i have in my desktop backround a picture you've posted with Rocky with his L-P and marshalls!

Re: DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

Heath wrote
νεκρο,

I have to ask about your profile pic/avatar... is that a stripper's butt after sitting in a pile of the craft store googly eyes?
Maybe it's his ass after sitting in googley eyes?

But, to leave a serious comment, whate I did to learn was not just read the tab Mark has about making layouts, but by starting trying to make a layout for the smaller projects poster on AMZ, like the muffer and buffers. Once I got those down I moved to other larger more complicated circuits. I still have an Achilles heel when it comes to IC based effects, mostly because I end up making them way bigger then I would like so I just don't do them, even though I should practice so I get better with them.

Re: DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

Re: DIYLC Tutorials / Templates

Frank_NH