DIYLC v2

Hozy31
Anybody send me a copy of diylc v2. I seem to have lost mine when i did a computer upgrade. I really don't like version 3.
Thanks in advance!
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: DIYLC v2

BuGG

Re: DIYLC v2

Hozy31
Cheers BuGG

Hey BuGG, you don't happen to have decent components library do you? IvIark's seems to have been deleted.

Or IvIark if you could repost your library that would be cool.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: DIYLC v2

Sensei Tim
2nd for Mark's library ;)

Re: DIYLC v2

Sorry I've been on holiday

Here's the updated library items:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=63705881354694254028

I've made certain little changes to other things that just suit me.  For example, wire, I've haven't wanted it to be bending to one side like you get in the original library item for years, so I edited that so it's a simple 4 pixel straight line like I use for showing wires going to the board.  Some things you may prefer the original item, or your own way, so I'd recommend copying them to a separate directory first and trying them out, then using what you want.

Re: DIYLC v2

Hozy31
Cheers Mark.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: DIYLC v2

Sensei Tim
Thanks mark!

when i try to download it firefox is warning me that the file contains a virus or malware???

Re: DIYLC v2

It definitely doesn't, I just zipped it up from my library using WinRAR, it isn't an executable

Re: DIYLC v2

Sensei Tim
strange that firefox was flagging it as malware. opened the link thru IE and it worked fine

Thanks again!