DLS MKIII John Kallas mods

FabGTO01
Hello,

I've just build a catalinbread DLS MKIII single voltage version. I wanted to start with the original layout and it works. I like the dynamic and the sound, but as few ones, I think that there is too much bass with it.
So I'd like to make the mods proposed by John Kallas wich are liked by those who tried.
My english is quite bad and my electronic knowledge is worst... So here is the vero with the mods I understood (you can see I'm a god with paint ). Can someone who did this mods even John Kallas himself can tell if I'm ok or I'm wrong ?

I also checked  the pictures from John Kallas and the cap to the switch 1-3 seems to be a 47nF instead of 10nF as recomended in the comment, which is the best ?

Thanks !
Fab