DMM Recomendations

Re: DMM Recomendations

awesome bogey. great tools, so use them well.

now that you have a DCA55 i'm anticipating to see some Ge builds from you fairly soon .

Re: DMM Recomendations

bogey
yes Rocket, i'll put them to good use soon.

But you must of missed my Germanium Giant!

Pics in the "guts thread"and more to follow I'm sure.

Re: DMM Recomendations

Oh I saw it, but that's just getting your toe wet, and it looked great. I should be seeing some fuzzfaces and tonebenders. Lol

Re: DMM Recomendations

bogey
Ooooooh that sounds like a challenge!  LOL

How about a vox tonebender? It's been on my "maybe list" for a while.

Re: DMM Recomendations