DOD FX30 Noise Gate

penalkolony
This post was updated on .
Hi folks!
First post, first layout, first contribution to the always big-hearted Guitar DIY World... first everything from here.
As you may have noticed English is not my first language, so please be tolerant with the misunderstandings, hehe.
I made this layout for necessity. It seem to be a very well working noise gate, it has two controls and as has been long stucked on the Request section I took courage and made it.
It's based on a supposedly working PCB layout founded on a Spanish-speaking guitar site (http://www.musiquiatra.com/index.php?/topic/84740-%C2%A1dod-fx30-un-noise-gate-que-s%C3%AD-funciona/) and it seem to match some photographies of the original board (http://s562.photobucket.com/user/andregarcia57/media/Andyeffect/PCB_LAYOUT/dod_fx30.jpg.html).
It obviously avoids the switching circuit. It looks really awful and has some really annoying long jumpers. But, well, maybe it works and that´s the most important, at least for me right now.

Maybe some of you folks find it useful and/or can help on possible errors. It's currently Unverified, of course.

Thanks a lot!

Re: DOD FX30 Noise Gate

penalkolony
Updated layout with some previously missing information about pots values, and cut tracks and jumpers quantities.

Re: DOD FX30 Noise Gate

Muadzin
Am I seeing this correctly that since nothing goes to row c you could basically eliminate it?

I'll be keeping an eye on this as I'm always in need of a good noise gate.

Re: DOD FX30 Noise Gate

glasspak73
has anyone tried this out yet? i will try it asap.

Re: DOD FX30 Noise Gate

Muadzin
Its in my planning to build come the next Tayda coupon.