DOD-FX70c

glasspak73
realy hope this can be done,this sounds awsome

Here is a demo,It sounds very amp like

https://youtu.be/t3oEsnDV0ms

Re: DOD-FX70c

doomkraft89
This post was updated on .
Now I´m pretty sure the layout is ok!
Hope someone will give it a go!
Stoned to the bone, Swedens legacy.

Re: DOD-FX70c

Silver Blues
Well, that is an interesting circuit.

Re: DOD-FX70c

doomkraft89
Transistor Q2-Q5 should be 2N5088´s, not 2N5089.. Typoo..
Stoned to the bone, Swedens legacy.

Re: DOD-FX70c

glasspak73
Thank you so much for this layout.i'm already gathering the parts now.I will try to have this built within a week or sooner.The demo i heard of this on youtube was a clone but wow it sounds really good.I'm pretty sure i have all the parts to get started.I have to wait on parts for my fuzzy firebottle build so i'll start this right away.again thank you.i'll poast results asap.

Re: DOD-FX70c

Sphere80
You can find more info here.  http://www.americaspedal.net/fx70c/

It's related to the DOD Grunge, and therefore, the Boss Metalzone.  I have a DOD Death Metal, which shares almost the same circuit as these others, and Metalzone mods apply.

Re: DOD-FX70c

glasspak73
I have this built but it wouldn't work,i studied the schematic more and noticed it needs 10k resisitor connected to Vbias and #1 IC pin 5 but that didn't work either so i tried the Vbias on pin 6 and it came to life.This kind of works,its very gated if you let a note ring out it cuts off after a few seconds.like its not biased correctly.so i figure ill post this up and see if anyone here can help?I will keep working on it in the mean time.

Re: DOD-FX70c

glasspak73
There is a problem for some reason on IC1 at pin 5 the audio stops there.I traced the rest of the circuit,the vero matches the schematic but for some reason i cant understand this circuit will not work.i switched the audio from pin 5 to pin 6 at IC1 then the circuit works but it doesnt sound right to me? I'm going to move on to my next project.ill check back here if anyone has any questions i may be able to help answer?sorry guys