DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

cylens
Hey there,

Having a layout of this one would be very helpful for me!

Here's a link to the schematic: http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/59/t3f.gif

Here's a ling to a pcb picture: http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/809/y4a.gif

In the last one, we can see that diodes are 1N4148 and IC is 4558

Thanks in advance!

Re: DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

johnk
here you go:

Re: DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

cylens
wow, seems like I got lucky! thanks so much, john! have you heard about a "wrong resistor" on the stock model? I remember reading about something like this...

Re: DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

johnk
yeah, I read about that resistor, but the schematic that I drew my vero from was correct. I built it and it sounds great.

Re: DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

cylens
wow, your builds look sooooo clean....

may i ask what that toggle switch does?

Re: DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

johnk
I added a selectable clipper to it to choose between the stock 1N4148 diodes or two red leds.

Re: DOD FX91 - Bass Overdrive

cylens
OK, thanks again!