DPDT WITH LED NO TRUE BYPASS

MOPO
Hello,

To remedy a pop problem of switch e on my rub a dub I would try a switch not true bypass because I tried a lot of thing and nothing does there (change of resistance of capacitor suppression of the led). ...... if it does not work I will still have to turn to a switch with micro controller ........ but it will have to change box .........

Someone can tell me if my shemas is correct for a cabling no true bypass with led

I just noticed that I forgot to specify on my shemas that the least LED will also connect to the earth

thank you

To +