DS-1 KEELEY mod parts identified on vero

DS-1 KEELEY mod parts identified on vero

j-pee
This post was updated on .

hi, please don't freak out, this is NOT a bad joke, ruining a beautiful layout! :)

this is a working copy of Mirosol's layout (which I "photoshopped" using GIMP), identifying  the parts to be replaced for the Keeley mod

ugly or not, I thought it could be helpful to have such a "map" at hand :)

excuse me for the childish / ugly drawings, but the point is only to securely identify the parts to be changed...
these cover the first 8 steps of the mod...

the original blog post (which we all know in the DS-1 world :)):
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/10/boss-ds-1-distortion.html

thnks again to Mirosol for the cool working layout...

and here is the basic post by Brett Miller and Muhammad Iqbal:
https://www.diystompboxes.com/DIYFiles/up/Build_Your_Own_DS-1_Distortion.pdf

great thanks to them, as well as to Robert Keeley :) :)