Dalay in wet/dry switch

edo1123
My last two builds (skinwalker and a big muff both working on their own) had the same issue: when switching from effect (wet) to clean (dry) I have a slight delay (1 second), but when I engage the effect it works perfectly. Could it be the switch or it has to do with the board itself? Never experienced something like this.

Re: Dalay in wet/dry switch

Zanius
Never heard of that one. Seems impossible to happen with true bypass switching.
How does the led behave? Is it going on and off with the switch or not?

Any pics of your build/wiring would be helpful.