Darkglass b3k Cmos overdrive

Re: Darkglass b3k Cmos overdrive

Hozy31
I used through hole JFETs and it worked fine. What sort of problem are you having?
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Darkglass b3k Cmos overdrive

GrooveChampion
Knobs and switches not working right, lack of volume

Re: Darkglass b3k Cmos overdrive

fx-fidden
But is the last layout of this pedal verified?
Thanks!
I build pedals

Re: Darkglass b3k Cmos overdrive

Koljaiczek
I have an original unit for repair (the chinese footswitch broken), and I looked the pcb. I can confirm without doubt that this layout, and all the other and schematics I saw in Google are very different to the original. In the pcb says it's version 3.1
For example:
- Level pot is B100k.
- Attack switch is on-on.
- I can see two ceramic caps of 220p ( in this layout there's only one).
- No 4148 diodes exist.
- No 22p cap near TL072.
- An extra 470k resistor near Attack switch.
And a few other different things.
12