Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

MAO

Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

MAO
This post was updated on .
Requested and verified by Hozy31

https://youtu.be/7pwyb9jHV3Q

info can be found here

This layout uses a virtual ground, be sure all ground points are tied to the Board Ground and NOT to the DC ground.

Layout is meant to be installed CCW in the enclosure so the DC is at the top and the input and board ground are near the stomp switch.
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

BetterOffShred
Is the switch not a 1P7T?  As in it has one common pole, and then rotates to 7 settings?  From the operation in the video and the layout that's what I suspect it is.  I could be wrong though!
-Brett
MAO

Re: Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

MAO
That is correct, 1P7T.

Maybe you can use a Tayda 1P12T and leave 5 unused positions?
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

BetterOffShred
Fleabay has a bunch of 1P7T switches for like $5 USD free shipping.  I've had good luck with them for other projects.  Thanks for the clarification for the rotary switch.  The layout says 7PST I believe, sorry, not trying to be a smartass!
-Brett

Re: Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

Hozy31
I used a 1p12T from Tayda. I think that's going to be your cheapest bet.
"Red velvet lines the black box"
MAO

Re: Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

MAO
Thanks for the headsup on the typo! I will correct the layout later today
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst
MAO

Re: Dean Hazelwanter Pitch Shifter

MAO
Typo corrected
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst