Death By Audio Kill Kill Filter

Alex
This post was updated on .
If anyone is interested in this one...
Haven't build it but double checked the schematics and it should be ok
(Not 100% sure on Pots lugs 1 & 3)

Re: Death By Audio Kill Kill Filter

Nice compact layout matey

Re: Death By Audio Kill Kill Filter

Hozy31
Call this verified. Wicked noisy filter that works well with distortions and fuzzes. Typical Death by Audio pedal.....insane!
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Death By Audio Kill Kill Filter

squirrels
If I wanted to make a stripped down, single channel version of this, would I be right connecting lug 1 of the filter pot to the switch 2 connection and lug 3 to the switch 5 connection?

Re: Death By Audio Kill Kill Filter

BetterOffShred
What does this sound like by itself ?  I built the main page layout and it sort of works.. I think?  If I turn the filters all the way up there is a fuzz.. And as I turn it down it becomes staticy and more high pitched and treble..   I can't really tell if it works heh..   anyone have any comment on their build ?  :)

It seems to sound cool with a muff or some shit into it, so maybe it does work?

-Brett

Re: Death By Audio Kill Kill Filter

BetterOffShred
So I built the main page layout and it's basically non-functional because of the Death By Audio Magic transistor biasing and their unicorn farts 20589s.. but anyway I took this layout and matched all the values to the corresponding stages of a big muff, (violet) and noticed that the 240p isn't hooked up to anything here.   You could add a connection in the link or move the lower 240p leg up one row ..  am I wrong ?

Anyway I'll build it now that I have the values swapped out.  If it works jam as hell I'll report back