Death by Audio Armageddon - Verified

anders
Here is a layout of Death by Audio Armageddon, Oliver Ackermann's own costum dirt box. It is based on the first generation Fuzz War with a few extra features like two switchable filters, a "sub" switch and a pre gain control. Everyone who has attempted to build an old version Fuzz War knows that it's a VERY difficult to make it work properly with stock resistor values. I have added suggested mods for these in the liner notes.

Zip files with gutshots in the Armageddon thread at FSB HERE which resulted in this schematic:

And a verified vero layout.

As I wrote earlier, changing the resistors mentioned in the layout is highly recommended. One odd thing is that the gain and sustain is greatly improved when your guitar tone control is rolled back.

Re: Death by Audio Armageddon - Verified

Acronso
Hey anders!

I wonder what kind of values you used to verify the circuit?

Any post build recomendations?

cheers