Death by Audio Fuzz War

Skajaquada
Hey,

Just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of the site, and have built a few pedals so far, with plans for many more, thanks to your awesome layouts.

That said, I saw a few Death by Audio pedals, but I haven't seen the Fuzz War yet.  I was wondering if there were plans for this pedal in the near future?

I have only ever seen one schematic for it, and I'm not sure of its accuracy.  I'll post it here if I can.

I know DBA has somewhat of a reputation, but I like a lot of their sounds, including this one.

Thanks for looking!DBA Fuzz War

Re: Death by Audio Fuzz War

do a search in the forum. both the original 7 transistor version and newer 4 transistor version have been posted. and i know both of the layouts have been verified too.

Re: Death by Audio Fuzz War

Skajaquada
Thanks very much for the info!  To be honest, I didn't search the forum first, because I figured that if it was verified, or attempted, it would have been posted up on the main site already.

I guess from now on, I'll be sifting the forum for stuff that I didn't see before I request.

Thanks again!