Death by Audio Space Ring - Verified

Re: Death by Audio Space Ring - Verified

strangerscallmekenny
Thanks a lot man! I'm currently using a lm567CN so I'll see if I can get a Lm567N in and see how that works out.

Re: Death by Audio Space Ring - Verified

BetterOffShred
I am not sure just a straight up LM567N exists from my searches .. I could be wrong.
I know Tayda sells LM567CN..  someone who has built it should chime in I guess.   The LMC567 is pretty hard to get now, only eBay has the dip jobs.

Standard stuff. Make sure your switches are wired correctly and you don't have any phantom blobs of solder. .

Re: Death by Audio Space Ring - Verified

BetterOffShred
So the melt down switch version is verified ..  and for the record it is intact a LM567CN , not the LMC567 (harder to get anyway)
I had a clean blend I built up separate so I'll be wiring it in with that like the Deadend FX version.   The meltdown switch does really cool stuff.. I'm a fan.

according to the Dino schematic D2 should be a 4001, and primary side of the coils is facing left.  They are pretty close to 1:1 so it Probably doesn't matter, but that's what I gathered from the schematic.
-Brett
12