Debug Dr Boogie V2

JochenRichter
Hi there, my name ist Jochen, i am from Bergisch Glabach near Cologne. Thanks all the Guys from this Page, this is awesome!!!

I´ve got some Problems with (Mr. Ooogie) Boogie V2.
There is no outputsignal
I biased everything at 5.6Volts. After double-checking the circuit I followed the signal path of the Input (MP3-Player-Headphone...). The signal does NOT reach the left JFET:

My first guess: Something wrong with the Resistors? So I took some Resistors withe the same value between the Input signal and my Headphone - No Signal at 2M2 and 68K...
I am out of Ideas, but I Think the Problem is at the circuitsnippet I posted...
THANK YOU!!!