Debugging pedal, help please!

Marbles
Hi there, it's me again..

I'm having a problem with the super duper I built..

I checked all my components, soldered one I missed in (plus changed a diode I put in reverse).

I'm having an almost unhearable signal still unfortunately. When I audioprobe the circuit from the input, I have good volume through the 100n capacitor and at the first point of both the 10m resistors, the Zener and at the 'G' of the BS170.

I then trace the signal from the right 10m resistor that leads to the bridge on the left. When I 'probe' it there (on the bridge), I have a very faint sound, almost unhearable.

Is this the right order?
I know very little as you can tell. In my mind I thought: That 10m is not letting through enough, maybe something is wrong. So I unsoldered it, tried to measure it (which wasn't possible with my meter it seemed) and soldered in a new one. No luck unfortunately.

Is it possible that volume/signal loss is caused by unwanted bridges (caused by some desoldering/reflowing)? Or would I have no signal at all in that case? Or should I be looking elsewhere?

The crackle when turning the pots is loud enough, just the signal is not.

Re: Debugging pedal, help please!

boratto
Seems bridges problems, get a small cutter knife, and cut all the lines inbetween the tracks.

Re: Debugging pedal, help please!

The 10M resistors bias the mosfet and so you've moved off from the signal path.  This is the order you need to probe in:

Input wire
Sw1-4 & Sw1-9
Sw1-5
Sw1-5 Wire
100n capacitor
Q1 gate
Q1 drain
10u cap
Sw1-7 wire
Sw1-7 lug
Sw1-8
Sw2-4& Sw2-9
Sw2-5
Sw2-5 wire
100n
Q2 gate
Q2 drain
10u cap
Volume 3 wire
Volume 3
Volume 2
Output wire to stomp switch

Re: Debugging pedal, help please!

Marbles
Thank you guys so much!

I will check those tracks.

And I will definitely look at the schematic differently with the order you provided, thanks for the troubles! Very useful stuff!