Deep Blue Delay with tails

YerayM
After building my Deep Blue Delay I wondered if I could mod it to have tails and I found out that its easy to do with Mark's layout. Just adding a new cut, moving a cap and moving one leg of a resistor. This and using a daughter board with an analog FET switch that cuts out the input to the PT2399 when the effect is bypassed. I also added a DPDT switch to select between buffered bypass with tails and true
bypass. I took the idea from Merlin's Small Time Delay.

These are the changes to the board

This is the daughter board layout and offboard wiring

My DBD looks like this

I mounted the daughter board on the side of the enclosure, next to the output jack.

Re: Deep Blue Delay with tails

Zanius
I took a hot at this as well! Based on your idea and switch wiring but with a somewhat different fet switch. I used this schem

And here is the layout I drawn with the switching attached to the main board.

I also installed a tap-tempo from diy.thcustom.com/ and a expression pedal out for the feedback.
Here is the result

I also thought about using a switch to alter the expression out between feedback and delay, but I had the box drilled already and could't find the space for it. It would become a wild-wire-bonanza.

Anyway, not really something new, just thought I should share :)