Deep Blue delay with tap tempo - the tap doubles!

Deep Blue delay with tap tempo - the tap doubles!

suuljo
I have a strange issue with DBD with tap kit from uk-electronic.de website. If I tap the tempo in, let's say, quarter notes, then the delay is playing it back in eight notes. Other words doubles the tempo I want.
The tap worked perfectly well for 1-2 months and then suddenly started doing that.

Any ideas?

Re: Deep Blue delay with tap tempo - the tap doubles!

PMowdes
Read the manual.

http://www.uk-electronic.de/Download/Beschreibung%20Tap%20Tempo%20mit%20TA.pdf

The tap tempo also has a multiplier function.  You just need to reset it to 1x.

Re: Deep Blue delay with tap tempo - the tap doubles!

suuljo
thanks a bunch! :)