Deluxe Big Muff Pi

gigimarga
Hello all,

Anyone has a layout for Deluxe Big Muff Pi?
If someone wants to try to make one, here is the schematic:

Thank you all!

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

gigimarga
Maybe a PCB?

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

gigimarga
Nobody?

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

Silver Blues
Even omitting the AC-to-DC circuitry, it's pretty big.

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

gigimarga
Yes...:(

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

Frank_NH
You could probably break this down into the fuzz and compressor and put them on separate veros.  The fuzz implementation with ICs looks interesting, though I don't know if this is just the standard IC Big Muff.

(Edit - at first glance, it looks like the fuzz side is in fact identical to the IC big muff).

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

I did some digging on this effect and I came up with one thing that may help you make this. Apparently whst this really is is simply a soul preacher into a '76-'78 big muff. So, if thsts correct just build the big muff and soul preacher, and connect the two, with the preacher at the front and have them both up to a single switch you should be good to go.

Re: Deluxe Big Muff Pi

gigimarga
Thank you very much, rocket88!!!