Deluxe Memory Boy Trimmers

velouriafx
Hi.
I have a Deluxe Memory Boy and and recently it has exhibited some strange behaviors. The repetitions became more distorted and with little volume. I opened it to take a look and realized the existence of six trimpots. I started to move and noticed some progress in the sound, but changing the knobs settings, the result was still bad. Could anyone tell me the voltages that should be measured in each trimpot? I noticed that four of them are for the bias of the BBDs, one of volume and one of balance.
Thank you very much.