Desperately Seeking Leaky PNP Germs

Highsmith
Hi, I built a demon dog FZ-1 from the 08/30/14 vero layout. I'm using two AA batteries, but it won't fire it up with any Satisfaction fuzz. A couple times it would pass clean signal though.

Will anyone here trade me some PNP ge transistors meeting the criteria below?

Q1: 60-70 hfe, leakage 50-200 uA.

Q2: 100-130 hfe, leakage between 700uA to 1mA.

Q3: Hfe 90 to 120, approx 300uA leakage.

I've bought 50+ transistors from Ebay, and the Peak says they aren't leaky.

I live in San Francisco. I’d be happy to send you some non-leaky PNP and/or NPN ge transistors in trade for the ones I have listed above.

Cheers!