Devi Ever Destructo Noctavia

aelling
Here is one I am unsure is correct, from the DeviEverDIYinfo.pdf it is made of a Never Drive with the last 2N2222A flipped and an 05 circuit after the ND. What I am uncertain of is the volume control, I assume you move the volume from at the end of the ND to the end of the 05 instead. This layout is with the volume at the end of the 05 circuit, but is unverified at this point.

Description from Effectsdatabase.com:
Blistering octave fuzz.
Many have stated it changed the way they play guitar, for the better.
"The sound reminds me of the end of hearing" - hatshirt
This pedal is noisy as fuck when engaged, if you aren't playing your guitar, so considered yourself warned, and challenged. Are you man enough to take on the Destructo Noctavia?
Works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it.

LongFallBoots demo

Layout