Devi Ever Punch Hate

aelling
Just repeating myself at this point . Like I mentioned in the 05/25, this is just the 05 circuit only renamed. Haven't build this one, but based on the 05/25 it should work.

Description from Devi Ever:
The Punch Hate is the dirty little secret you won’t want to keep (Honestly though, you couldn’t if you tried).

This pedal not only moves your sound to the front, but also adds some crunch to the tone.

If you want a pedal that’ll make sure you retain your audiences attention, the Punch Hate is the perfect little screamer for you.

Devi Ever demo

Layout

Re: Devi Ever Punch Hate

traktop
Eighteen effects with just 3 bags of transistors...

Re: Devi Ever Punch Hate

aelling
traktop wrote
Eighteen effects with just 3 bags of transistors...
Still not done yet, though I haven't started the layouts