Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

Geiri
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6gltL9NQc

Sounds awesome! Any chance for a layout?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

AddShoe
This is an awesome pedal. There is the 8bit Fuzz which is very similar but I can't find a schematic anywhere on the net!

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

Rolf Poti
I didn't know that this pedal existed. Thanks to the demo i would definately build one if it was one this blog! : )

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

Geiri
Yeah it sounds cool! A guy was asking if I could make one for him and I didn't find any layouts so I decided to put up a request. If it's anything like other Devi circuits, it should be easy!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

AddShoe
Seems like there are lots of them out there, like for sale on eBay and Etsy but no one had gutted one and made a schematic. I will continue to comb the web for one, really want to have one of these!

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

smoss469
Devi has schematics for about a dozen pedals updated on her site, but oddly enough this one isn't on there.

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

Geiri
Maybe shed be willing to share if someone asked her?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

AddShoe
Got any links to these schematics? I can't come up with one for the 33/Silver Crank.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

AddShoe
Thanks dude. I came up with a couple schematics after figuring out that to GodZilla is also the SodaMeiser and the 33 the DarkBoost...why the hell does she change the names with only slight modification!?!? Confusing as shit!

Here are the couple I am working with,

http://s75.beta.photobucket.com/user/rnfr/media/SODAMEISERSCHEM.png.html
http://bassfxpedals.com/images/dbschem.jpg

going to try and combine them or maybe just build both and box em together inline. Did see one guy who had em both wired up and could flip a switch to get one or the other or both together...maybe I'll shoot for that.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

AddShoe
So not sure why this one has me obsessed  but I put this together...trying to figure out the switching though, that confused me a little. As you can see two wires from each 'board' need to go to INT1 and INT3 but I would like to be able to choose which 'board' to use and then combine the two...is that possible with this anyone think?

Please feel free to tear this apart, it was a quick try...

CONTENTS DELETED

AddShoe
Tis the Dark Boost with some modification. I need to dig up again the schematic for the Silver Crank, thought it was only the one trans.

CONTENTS DELETED

AddShoe
Created a real schematic for the silver crank.

Re: Devi Ever The Legend Of Fuzz

AddShoe
And since it is a slow day at work...

Unverified...need to check my parts but going to build as soon as I get a chance. Someone check my work please