Devi Ever Year Of The Rat

aelling
This post was updated on .
Here's is one I actually had to trace from an original Soda Meiser PCB I got from Devi herself a long time ago. What it look like it is, is a modded SM, you replace all the 100nF with 20nF (or more common 22nF), remove the chaos capacitor, replace the 2N2907A with two 100nF capacitors and finally connect a 1K resistor between Collectors of Q1 and Q3. I will include the schematic since it hasn't been around as far as I know.

Again, thanks IvIark for his SM layout, it made this easier to make, and all the other DE layouts I've been posting. This layout is verified.

Description from Effectsdatabase.com:
Clean boost with fuzz undertone.  Works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it.

FullThrottleDemos demo

Layout

Schematic