Diagram for input/output jacks and battery snap?

Diagram for input/output jacks and battery snap?

equatorjbl
Hey, im very new to this, so please forgive my rather simple questions!

Ive just built the Jordan Bosstone vproject. But i cant seem to find a diagram on how to wire up the input/output jacks and a battery snap. I dont have a 3pdt or dc jack, so i cant use the offboard wiring diagrams on the site.

Here is the project:
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/01/jordan-bosstone.html

TIA!

Re: Diagram for input/output jacks and battery snap?

equatorjbl
Would this be the correct way to wire it up?

https://imgur.com/a/A7Xv1

Re: Diagram for input/output jacks and battery snap?

BuGG
Yep, that'll do it.

No 3PDT?  Always-on fuzz?   Pure f**king rock and roll!

Re: Diagram for input/output jacks and battery snap?

equatorjbl
Awesome, thanks man!

and yeah.. no off switch just pure fuzz!!... Well actually i'm just testing a circuit then ill add a 3pdt. But sitll!