Dice Works Dice-o-Matic (silicon booster)

Dice Works Dice-o-Matic (silicon booster)

Iago
This is based on a hand drawn schematic of my own Dice-o-matic.

Simple circuit but I thought this could be an interesting add, since Dice Works has called it a day years ago. They were popular for their Big Muffs and other fuzz variants back then. I would normally see them being sold on eBay.

The pedal:
One of the switches activates the 'mode". There's a Boost/EQ mode where one of the 2 pots act as volume and the other as a brightness control

and a boost/OD mode, where the first control works as volume and the other (the EQ of the previous mode) works as a gain control.

The other toggle switch is a bit a of a bass bump.

I'm aware some of these used a germanium PNP transistor. Mine is silicon PNP. The owner of Dice Works (Erich) told me once that he later found some silicon transistors he liked and used them.

Have fun and I'm available to answer any questions about this pedal.
Dice-o-matic layout by IAGO